Thursday, September 29, 2016

Potential Phil Setlists 1

     Our good buddy Phil has announced some shows for Halloween at the Capitol Theatre, and I will see you folks there!  He's playing on Friday the 28th, Saturday the 29th, and then Monday on Halloween itself, so my parents and I got tickets to Friday and Saturday.  Friday's lineup is  Larry Campbell, Luther Dickinson, Barry Sless, Jason Crosby, John Molo, Teresa Williams, & Nicki Bluhm.  Saturday will be the same, but without Larry & Teresa, and with Scott Metzger.  I've never seen Barry Sless or Nicki Bluhm live, but I know that they're both great musicians, and Phil likes to play with them, so I'm excited to see what they'll bring to the table!

     I'm sure I'll come up with more as we approach the shows, but here are some initial setlist predictions for both nights.  Feel free to leave your own below in the comments or let me know what you think could be changed on mine!

Night One

Set One

Truckin' >
Pride of Cucamonga >
Easy Wind >
Pride of Cucamonga
Tennessee Jed
Dire Wolf
Bird Song >
Truckin'

Set Two

Shakedown Street >
Cryptical Envelopment >
The Other One >
Mason's Children >
The Other One >
Sing Me Back Home
China Cat Sunflower >
Scarlet Begonias >
Fire On The Mountain

Donr Rap/Encore

Black Muddy River


Night Two

Set One

Bertha
Mr. Charlie
Ramble on Rose
Loser
Deal >
Viola Lee Blues >
Feedback >
Turn on Your Lovelight

Set Two

Playing in the Band >
Eyes of the World >
Playing in the Band >
Terrapin Station >
Dark Star >
St. Stephen >
Morning Dew >
St. Stephen >
Not Fade Away

Donor Rap/Encore

Box of Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment